BARACKE WILHELMINE

 

Baracke Wilhelmine lies 200m from Barrack 27 and is situated in the former Marinegemeinschaftslager II which was built in 1939 for the construction of the Farge war maritime tank camp.

 

In 1943, Baracke Wilhelmine became the command centre for the Construction Management of the building, Bunker Valentin.

 

After the War, Baracke Wilhelmine became part of the Evangelical Hospital Neuenkirchen, before the Bundeswehr [German Army] took over the area as a barracks.

 

For more information visit the link:

http://www.baracke-wilhelmine.de/ausstellung.htm